Color: Small Cat only
- Advantage II Small Cat is a leading brand in cat flea treatment and prevention for large cats over 5-9 lbs., at least 8 weeks of age
- Vet-recommended, easy-to-apply monthly topical treatment – no hard-to-swallow pills, no prescription needed
- Delivers total flea protection – kills adult fleas, flea larvae and flea eggs through contact
- Same-day effectiveness – kills fleas within 12 hours of application and keeps working for 30 days
- Fragrance-free formula, waterproof after 24 hours of application
Package Dimensions: 25x121x18
Release Date: 29-05-2023
Details: Product Description
Advantage II Small Cat is a vet-recommended, leading brand in cat flea protection. Advantage II Small Cat flea treatment and prevention kills adult fleas, flea larvae and flea eggs to deliver total flea protection to your cat or kitten. Within 12 hours of application, Advantage II Small Cat topical treatment gets straight to work killing fleas through contact, so they don’t have to bite your cat to die. This treatment works hard for 30 days following application, effectively breaking the flea life cycle, controlling existing flea infestations and preventing further infestations all month long.
Fleas not only cause discomfort; they can also pose other health risks. Monthly use of Advantage II Small Cat is important to protect your cat against fleas that may cause transmission of tapeworms, Flea Allergy Dermatitis and flea bite anemia.
That’s why Advantage II Small Cat makes applying treatment simple. This convenient, spot-on application goes on the back of your cat’s neck at the base of the skull. You’ll simply place the tip of the tube on the skin and squeeze the tube to expel the entire contents directly on the skin. It goes on in seconds! It’s easier than a flea collar and there are no hard-to-swallow pills. You’ll also love that Advantage II Small Cat is fragrance-free and waterproof after 24 hours of application. Check the product label for information on application and potential side effects.
Advantage II Small Cat flea protection is effective on both indoor and outdoor cats. Your cat should be at least 8 weeks old and weigh 5-9 lbs. to use Advantage II Small Cat.
For the ultimate convenience in care, Advantage II Small Cat is available over the counter – no prescription needed. And, you can stock up with a subscription for regular doorstep deliveries so you never miss a monthly treatment.
Advantage II Small Cat is a trademark of Elanco or its affiliates.