Brand: Hasbro Gaming
- A FAVORITE PRESCHOOL GAME: Remember playing the Candy Land game as a kid? Introduce a new generation to the fun children’s game with this Candy Land board game for 2-4 players
- RACE TO THE CASTLE: Players encounter all kinds of “delicious” surprises, as they move their cute gingerbread character pawn around the path in a race to King Kandy’s castle. Whoever reaches it first wins
- EASY TO PLAY GAME FOR KIDS: Easy to learn and easy to play, the Candy Land family game for preschoolers includes colored cards, sweet destinations, and fun illustrations that children love
- NO READING REQUIRED TO PLAY: This Candy Land game features simple, color-matching gameplay, so it can be a great board game for kids who haven’t learned how to read yet
- PRESCHOOL BOARD GAMES MAKE GREAT KIDS GIFTS FOR GIRLS AND BOYS: Childrens games make one of the most enjoyable holiday gifts or birthday gifts for kids ages 3 and up
Package Dimensions: 39x403x608
Release Date: 01-08-2018
“Once upon a time, King Kandy, the Imperial Head Bonbon and Grand Jujube of Candy Land disappeared.” Thus begins the magical journey of Milton Bradley’s classic Candy Land board game. Captivated by the story of a kidnapped king and eager to help find him, little ones move their gingerbread pawns along a rainbow path and through a land of candy characters, all subjects of King Kandy’s realm.
Playing cards thoughtfully designed for non-readers are coded with colorful squares matching the jeweled stepping-stone path or an occasional token matching one of the characters’ symbols: draw a blue card, move to the nearest blue stepping-stone; draw a snowflake and earn a visit to Queen Frostine’s iceberg. There are occasional pitfalls, too: land on the wrong square and you might be stuck in Molasses Swamp until a red card is drawn. With all these enticing, sugarcoated images (and King Kandy plainly visible at path’s end), children can’t help but be delighted by Candy Land. It’s delicious! Instructions are in both Spanish and English. Candy Land is for two to four players) –Julie Ubben
If you loved playing the Candy Land board game as a child, you can enjoy sharing the experience with your little ones and start down the “magical” road to sweet surprises! This adorable version of the classic Candy Land kids game features gingerbread men as movers, colored cards, and bright illustrations, with different destinations like Cookie Commons and the chunky Chocolate Mountain. Players choose their cards, move their pawns, and let their imaginations soar as they make their way to the castle to win! No reading is required to play this engaging family board game for kids; instead preschoolers can practice color matching. Kindergarten games like the Candy Land game are fun games for classrooms, playdates or Family Game Night. Indoor games for kids make great gifts for 3 year old girls and boys and up. Candy Land and Hasbro Gaming and all related terms are trademarks of Hasbro.
From the Manufacturer
Every child’s first game, Candy Land is a colorful way for a preschooler to experience the joy of game play. The game teaches color recognition and matching while reinforcing the lesson of taking turns and being a gracious winner or loser. You will love to see the smile on a young person’s face as they travel through Candy Land. Includes four gingerbread pawns, a gameboard, a card deck, and instructions in English and Spanish.
For 2 to 4 players Includes game board, game cards, and plastic playing pieces No reading required to play Skills: color recognition Supply is limited —