- 5150 RPM motor of DEWALT circular saw delivers power and speed to make the most demanding cuts with ease
- High strength and lightweight magnesium shoe of the corded circular saw provides jobsite durability for long-term cut accuracy
- Optimized rubber overmolded comfort grip of the compact circular saw delivers optimal balance and control
- 0-50 degree bevel capacity allows for aggressive bevel cuts for a multitude of applications
- 6-1/2-inch carbide-tipped blade for cutting 2 times material at 90 degree and 45 degree and more cuts per charge
Package Dimensions: 210x389x3412
Details: The DCS391B 20V MAX* 6-1/2-inch circular saw with a 6-1/2-inch carbide tipped blade operates on a powerful 5150 rpm motor with a 0 to 50-degree bevel capacity on a lightweight and durable magnesium shoe of the DEWALT 20V cordless circular saw.