- HARD WORKING ECONOMICAL fly spray with multiple uses for horses, donkeys, livestock, dogs and cats
- REPELS AND KILLS six common fly species, mosquitoes, gnats, fleas, and ticks
- FOR BEST RESULTS spray or gently wipe on animals, around stalls and in the barn, on blankets and other fabrics
- READY-TO-USE 32 oz water based formula fly and tick repellent, no mixing or diluting required
- PRACTICAL AND BUDGET FRIENDLY fly repellent with multiple uses, the one bottle you need in your barn and after bath!
- CONCENTRATED REFILLS OFFERED in 16 oz, 32 oz and 1 gallon sizes
Package Dimensions: 85x321x1039
Details: Horse health is important. Repel-X horse fly repellent is the best selling horse fly spray from Farnam for a reason. Actually, make that three great reasons! Repel-X is Farnam’s practical, budget-friendly fly repellent for horses, dogs and their premises… all these uses in just one bottle! Farnam Repel-X Insecticide and Repellent is ready-to-use so there is no mixing with water required. Just spray and go! Repel-X was the first fly repellent on the market in 1957 and continues to remain a horse owner’s favorite equine fly spray today. The easy-to-use, water-based formula kills and repels six fly species, plus ticks, gnats and mosquitoes. It is an excellent tick repellent for horses and fly spray for dogs. This hard working spray with multiple uses is the one bottle you need in your barn for horse pest control.