Brand: It’s Just!
- One Ingredient / It’s Just! Xanthan Gum is an essential and versatile pantry staple with dozens of everyday uses at home and in the kitchen; Food grade and Non-GMO; Premium, high quality stand-up pouch with resealable zipper for maximum shelf life; No junk, no fillers, no preservatives – Nothing else!
- Baking, Cooking, Sauces, Salad Dressing / Use xanthan gum to bake breads and cookies, especially when using alternative flours like almond flour, coconut flour, or psyllium husk to give the denser flours more “fluff”; Great for thickening sauces, soups and gravies or for making homemade salad dressings
- Keto Diet Friendly / Xanthan gum is a prebiotic candidate and a natural byproduct of helpful microbes that may assist in gut health; Naturally low-fat, low-glycemic, keto, vegan, vegetarian, lifestyles; Total Carbs (1g) – Fiber (1g) = Net Carbs (0g); Xanthan Gum is inherently gluten and dairy free (does not contain wheat ingredients). However, it is packaged in a facility that handles gluten and dairy ingredients and may contain trace amounts.
- Personal Care & D.I.Y. Cosmetics / The gelling properties of xanthan gum will help add consistency to homemade personal care products like chemical-free shampoos, lotions, creams, cosmetics or toothpaste for your healthful personal care habits
- Satisfaction Guaranteed / If you are not completely satisfied for any reason, please contact us and we’ll make it right; All of our It’s Just! products are packaged in the USA (California) Each batch is tested by a 3rd party lab so you can rest assured you’re getting the best quality product, everytime!
Package Dimensions: 38x200x240
Details: It’s Just! that we keep things simple. We keep costs low by designing our own packaging allowing us to pass the savings on to you, our valued customer! We’re a small family-owned brand that relies on word of mouth to promote our products. We offer premium goods at budget-friendly prices for your everyday life. Buy more, save more! It’s Just! Xanthan Gum is considered by many to be a pantry staple and a necessity with many uses around your home. Xanthan gum is generally used as a thickener and finishing ingredient to add variety in taste and/or texture to your favorite recipes. Also, it’s a great vegan substitute for gelatin and non-dairy ice cream! Xanthan gum can additionally be used in homemade diy personal care products like chemical-free shampoos and lotions.