- Includes one 28-Ounce Classic Peanut Butter Spread Jar, made with only two ingredients using a proprietary nut grinding method to deliver incredible texture and taste. Try it on crackers, in sandwiches, in baking and cooking, with apples or celery or just enjoy a spoonful. Family size jar!
- Made with only two ingredients, including only Orangutan-friendly palm oil, Certified Gluten-Free, Vegan, Non-GMO Project Verified, Kosher
- Our nut butters, snacks, and confections are made with the highest quality, responsibly sourced ingredients and we prioritize domestic sourcing, give back to support hunger relief, pollinators, and invest in sustainable packaging solutions.
- Try our honey peanut butter and our other flavors of almond butter (like PB, but with almonds!) – Honey, Cinnamon, Maple, Chocolate Hazelnut, Coconut, and Vanilla. Plus for a treat, our peanut butter and nut butter cups! Afterall, what’s better than peanut butter… peanut butter and chocolate!
- Just like the first batch Justin Gold whipped up in his home kitchen, our nut butters use only the best ingredients around. Not too crunchy, not too smooth, just perfect.
Package Dimensions: 88x139x839
Release Date: 28-05-2018
Details: JUSTIN’S Nut Butters are made by using a one-of-a-kind grinding process that merges high-quality, naturally delicious ingredients with amazing taste, texture, and nutrition. Packed with flavor, our nut butters are gluten-free, Non-GMO Project Verified, and contain 0g trans fat and no hydrogenated oils. JUSTIN’S is available in a variety of nut butter flavors to fuel your adventures. JUSTIN’S was founded in 2004 by health enthusiast Justin Gold in his home kitchen in Boulder, Colorado. With just a handful of quality nuts and a food processor, Justin experimented with flavors for on-the-go natural energy to fuel his active lifestyle. While the brand has evolved over the years, the passion, craft, and care remain. JUSTIN’S is highly invested in corporate social responsibility, focusing on sustainable packaging and ingredients, pollinator conservation, food system education and hunger relief. All trademarks, logos and images are owned by Justin’s, LLC, its subsidiaries and affiliates. Copyright Justin’s, LLC.